Coming together for a more
The Virtual Reality Learning Initiative will create an immersive education and training platform that utilizes the latest in virtual reality.Join Now
You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives.
- Clay P. Bedford
What is the Virtual Reality Learning Initiative?
The Virtual Reality Learning Initiative (VIRLI) seeks to:
- inspire individuals to explore career opportunities that they have overlooked,
- provide employers with engaging tools for training employees,
- supplement existing curriculum with immersive tools for classroom education, and
- foster the learning of life skills in safe, controlled environments.
By bringing together Intermediate School Districts (ISD), private sector labor and management, and State resources, we can create a talent development platform that transforms Michigan into a hub for immersive education and training.
What are the benefits of VIRLI?
As a member of VIRLI, you will have access to:
- a growing library of VR content within the VIRLI library,
- experienced educators to train your teachers on how to utilize VR,
- trained staff to facilitate your VR stations,
- a voice in setting priorities for the development of future content,
- and more!
Ready to Join?
Please fill out this form and we will reach out to you with more information!